Individual and Family Therapy
Workshops – Classes – Retreats
Grounded in over 25 years of clinical experience, I assist people to create rich, joyous lives.
- Addressing depression, anxiety and other emotional challenges
- Creating new lives after devastating changes
- Recovering from divorce, loss, and/or abuse
- Learning new skills in communication, relaxation, and stress reduction
- Exploring questions of meaningfulness, identity and spirituality
- Strengthening families and resolving conflicts
- Unleashing creativity
My approach supports the whole person, in all areas of life, and responds to each person’s unique challenges and strengths.
I work with people of all ages, income, cultural and religious backgrounds.
I offer a free 30 minute introductory session as an opportunity to meet me, ask questions and see if working together feels like a good fit.
For an appointment and for more information please contact me.